Cooperation service is an information exchange platform connecting candidates, students, universities, business representatives and Szczecin City Hall.
Together we can do more. Effective cooperation between the academic community and entrepreneurs with the support of local government is the key to success
It allows the business to:
- find future skilled workers,
- benefit from the scientific potential and commercial offerings of the university,
- articulate their needs in terms of education majors and graduate skills.
Universities, on the other hand, have an opportunity:
- present their offer to high school graduates together,
- invite business practitioners to their projects and share their knowledge with students,
- adjust the educational offer to the actual needs of entrepreneurs.
Students and candidates have the opportunity to:
- learn about the academic offer of Szczecin universities in one place,
- find a future employer or take advantage of internship and apprenticeship opportunities,
- find out about the perspectives and directions of development of the local labour market