Declaration of digital accessibility
Szczecin Metropolis Development Agency Sp. z o.o. undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public actors. This accessibility statement applies to the annales.sum.edu.pl website.
Website publication date: 2022-02-01.
The website is partially compliant with the Act of 4 April 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public actors due to the incompatibilities or inclusions listed below.
In Szczecin Metropolis Development Agency Sp. z o.o. for the kooperacja.szczecin.eu website, a self-assessment of accessibility for people with disabilities was carried out and the following tool for evaluating the website was used: Test – European Internet Inclusion Initiative, (at: http://checkers.eiii.eu/ ), which shows that the website kooperacja.szczecin.eu meets the requirements in 100%.
Statement prepared on: 2021-12-17.
The declaration is based on a self-assessment conducted by the public actor.
You can use standard keyboard shortcuts on the website.
Feedback and contact information
Please contact us if there are any problems with the availability of the website. The contact person is Renata Polikowska, email@example.com. You can also contact us by calling 91 333 97 70. Requests for inaccessible information and requests for accessibility may also be submitted through the same route.
Anyone has the right to request that the designated website, mobile application or component thereof be made digitally accessible and that the information be made available through an alternative means of access.
The announcement should contain:
- contact information for the person making the request,
- indication of the website, mobile app, or element thereof to be digitally accessible,
- indication of how to contact the person making the request,
- indication of alternative means of access, if applicable.
Provision of digital accessibility of the mobile application, website or their elements shall be done without undue delay, no later than within 7 days of receipt of the request.
If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the requestor shall be promptly notified of the reasons for the delay and the date by which digital accessibility will be provided, and this date shall not be more than two months from the date of the request.
The digital accessibility of an element of a website or mobile application shall be denied if it would risk compromising the integrity or reliability of the information provided.
If digital accessibility cannot be provided, the requester shall be promptly notified of the reasons why digital accessibility cannot be provided.
Paragraphs 4 through 7 above shall apply mutatis mutandis to providing an alternative means of accessing a designated element of a website or mobile application.
In the event of a refusal to provide accessibility to the digital website, mobile application or designated element of the website, or mobile application, indicated in the request, or in the event of a refusal to use an alternative means of access by the person making the request, in accordance with Art. 18 sec. 6 on the Digital Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Actors, the person has the right to file a complaint regarding the provision of digital accessibility to a website, mobile application, or element of a website or mobile application.
The provisions of Section VIII of the Act of 14 June 1960 shall apply to complaints investigated in proceedings to ensure the accessibility of a digital website, mobile application or element of a website or mobile application. – Code of Administrative Procedure
The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 above shall apply mutatis mutandis to providing an alternative means of accessing a designated element of a website or mobile application.
In the event that a request for accessibility or an alternative means of accessing information is denied, the requester may file a complaint regarding the accessibility of a digital website, mobile application, or element of a website or mobile application.
Once all the provisions of the procedure indicated above are exhausted, it is also possible to submit a request to the Ombudsman.
The ARMS building/HQ at ul. Niemierzyńska 17A (building F1) in Szczecin
ARMS headquarters is accommodating to people with various disabilities. The company’s operation is organized in such a way that the vast majority of matters reported by residents are handled using the elevator and in a room dedicated for such purposes – room 201 (the professional staff member then provides the service).
There are no designated parking spaces at the Company’s premises for vehicles of persons with disabilities, marked in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Infrastructure of 24 April 2019, amending the ordinance on detailed technical conditions for road signs and signals and road traffic safety devices and their placement on the roads (Dz. U. /Journal of Laws/ of 2019, item 2311).
Building accessibility description:
- two entrances to the building lack ramps with adequate handrails,
- the building has 1 stairlift platform/lift operated by building staff, called with a calling button, allowing access from level -1 to a elevator without the threshold;
- there is 1 passenger lift in the building, sized and equipped to accommodate a person in a wheelchair,
- there are accessible toilets in the building and on the upper floors of the building for people with reduced mobility,
- in the elevator, the buttons, labeled in Braille’s language, have illuminated borders in contrasting colors, with level “zero” sign especially highlighted;
- persons experiencing permanent or periodic communication difficulties may contact ARMS via: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 91 333 97 70 and in person – ARMS – the main entrance of the F1 building, ul. Niemierzyńska 17A in Szczecin – the Company’s employees do not use sign language, therefore such matters can only be handled by an authorised person upon prior notification. In particularly complicated cases, an eligible individual should report a desire to use a sign language interpreter at least 3 working days before the event, excluding emergencies. The service is free of charge for an eligible individual who is a person with disabilities within the meaning of the Act on Vocational and Social Rehabilitation and Employment of Persons with Disabilities.
Szczecin Metropolis Development Agency Sp. z o.o.
ul. Niemierzyńska 17A
tel. 91 333 97 70/ 71